Do it Yourself: Trivia Wicker. Tiny wicker baskets are objects that make you happy with sympathetic look while collecting stuff. Making your own little basket is extremely simple and fun. Let’s get to work Hayd
- Thick tether
- Silicone and gun
- Masking tape
- Spray paint
1. Prepare one end of the rope. While creating the bottom product of the basket as much as possible to pay attention to construction.
2. Continue to correct the rope when it reaches the sub-scaled dimension.
3. Cut the thread which the height will decide by cross-cutting.
4. Stick the top of the basket with masking tape and place the paint in the open.
5. Paint the color or nature of your choice and allow it to dry.
Good luck & enjoy. Bulmus.co
Do it Yourself: Trivia Wicker – DIY.